Why Rust Check
Why Rust Check is preferred over sealants
- Firstly, RUST CHECK penetrates welded seams, crevices and provides excellent protection for these corrosion-prone areas. Sealants are not as effective in protecting these vital areas.
- RUST CHECK does not require shiny clean metal surfaces for good adhesion and is effective on both used and new vehicles. While Rust Check will not reverse existing corrosion damage, it will drastically reduce its progression.
- RUST CHECK is a unique electro-chemical compound that contains Self-Healing Properties.
- RUST CHECK dispels moisture trapped in seams and crevices; “Sealants” usually trap moisture in these corrosion-prone areas.
- RUST CHECK “Unlike Sealants” is non-drying; it remains mobile and will never dry, crack or peel.
- RUST CHECK lubricates as it protects against corrosion.
- RUST CHECK “Unlike Sealants” does not contain any offensive odours or potentially toxic petroleum solvents.
- RUST CHECK will not damage painted surfaces and any over spray can be easily cleaned off.
- RUST CHECK is completely reapplied each and every year to maintain a high on-going level of protection. “Sealants” usually are just inspected or touched-up.
- RUST CHECK offers annually renewable warranties with unlimited mileage and transferable ownership for new and qualified used vehicles.
Click Image to View
Why Rust Check beats all other products on the market?
Unlike conventional oil, tar and wax-based products, which do little more than just cover up the metal in your vehicle, Rust Check creeps into all hidden rust prone areas including doors, fenders, pillars, frame members, engine compartments and cavernous undercarriage areas where the Rusties love to hide out.
- Rust Check is time tested and proven for over 40 years.
- Rust Check is not only for new vehicles. Even older vehicles and those treated with other inadequate rust coatings can benefit from the deep penetrating action of Rust Check.
- Rust Check will not repair damage already done to older vehicles but it will inhibit the progression of rust in problem areas.
- Rust Check has been accredited byMillions of satisfied customers this is the most compelling evidence that Rust Check really works.
- Rust Check preserves wiring connections, electronic components and creates a less hostile environment for mechanics, which will save you money and protect your investment.
Click Image to View