315 Simplex Supreme
Simplex Supreme meets and exceeds the service make-up and refill needs of the transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic and power steering systems and wet brake systems of such equipment, especially those employing a common reservoir or sump.
Simplex Supreme is a universal extreme pressure semi-synthetic torque converter fluid designed for use in most farm and industrial tractors. Simplex Supreme meets and exceeds the service make-up and refill needs of the transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic and power steering systems and wet brake systems of such equipment, especially those employing a common reservoir or sump.
Simplex Supreme is blended from the finest solvent refined hydro-finished high viscosity index 100% paraffin base oils and polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic fluids available. This unique combination provides the Simplex Supreme with the following advantages:
- Very good to excellent low temperature fluidity in order to provide easier cold weather starting and better wear protection during low temperature conditions.
- Superior Oxidation Stability - Any oil as it is increasingly exposed to high temperature operation undergoes the process of oxidation. This results in the oils thickening and buildup of acidic components.
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Degradation.
- High Viscosity Index - This results in a minimum change in viscosity. The adequate viscosity for proper lubrication of the tractor's hydraulic, transmission, final drive and wet brake system is provided regardless of temperature change.
Excellent anti-wear protection for clutches, gears and hydraulic pumps
- Excellent Film Strength - This results in increased wear protection.
Superior Operating Temperature Reduction - This unique combination of PAO and 100% paraff in base oils have better specific heat values (less heat is absorbed) and better thermal conductivity that conventional oils.
- Compatibility With All Types of Seals and Coatings.
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties needed to prevent gear and pump wear, especially under heavily loaded conditions.
- Stable and controlled friction performance with various metallic and non-metallic friction materials. This results in the elimination of problems with excessive noise, weak bindings and embrittlement of elastomeric materials.
- Chatter-free power transfer for wet brakes.
- The proper extreme frictional characteristics needed to assure the proper and decisive functioning of power take off clutches in a wet brake system.
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent water tolerance.
- Enhance filterability which minimizes filter blocking due to water contamination.
- Excellent anti-foaming and air release properties, to ensure smooth, efficient operation and pro per lubrication of all components.
- Improved and increased operating efficiency and durability.
- Longer fluid life.
- Reduced system maintenance.
- Longer equipment life.