#4009 Super Slick
Super Slick™ is designed to provide clean, rapid and easy separation of asphalt and other bituminous materials from the beds of haul trucks and dump trucks.
Super Slick™ is a non-solvent and non-petroleum based lubricant that is completely biodegradable. The non-hazardous, all natural based water mixable agent is designed to provide clean, rapid and easy separation of asphalt and other bituminous materials from the beds of haul trucks and dump trucks.
This environmentally friendly, low foaming lubricant contains a derivatized soy oil based polymer that when applied to the surface of the truck bed provides the following performance benefits:
- Once applied to the truck bed Super Slick™ forms an adherent absorbed thin film that sheets out across the truck bed. This film creates a negative electrostatic charge on both the surface of the truck bed and the asphalt causing electrostatic repulsions that prevent the asphalt from depositing and adhering to the truck bed surface. This promotes rapid and complete separation of the load from the bed of the truck.
- Prevention of the buildup of deposits on the bed.
- Prevention of pick-up, sticking and buildup of asphalt on the rollers of compactors.
- Complete biodegradability. Super Slick ™ contains components that are biodegradable, thus minimizing environmental concerns associated with spillage of any residual product onto the ground during unloading.
- Removes previous residue left by previously used inferior release agents.
- High natural flash point. This results in the minimization of fire hazards associated with hot loads.
- Economical to use with a low V.O.C content.
Super Slick™ can be safely used with all types of asphalts including:
- PG (Performance Grade)
- SMA (Stone Mastic Asphalt)
- SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene)
- SBA (Styrene Butadiene Amene)
- OGFC (Open-grade Friction course)
Application and Dilution Rate:
Use one gallon of Super Slick™ to 30 gallons of water. Apply one gallon of the total mixture onto entire bed of truck before each load through the use of a spray apparatus.