#4002 Bed Release Agent
#4002 Dump Truck Bed Release Agent
Bed Release Agent (#4002) is an environmentally friendly specially formulate
Bed Release Agent is designed to provide clean, rapid and easy separation of asphalt, dirt, gravel, etc., from the beds of haul trucks and dump trucks.
d water mixable type product that is designed to provide clean, rapid and easy separation of asphalt, dirt, gravel, etc., from the beds of haul trucks and dump trucks.
Unlike diesel fuel, water-soluble oils, vegetable oils and various soaps that are commonly used as release agents, Bed Release Agent, when applied, provides the following performance advantages:
Application and Dilution Rate:
- #4002 forms an interfacial film that promotes rapid and complete separation of the load from the bed of the truck.
- #4002 prevents a buildup of deposits on the bed.
- #4002 minimizes environmental concerns associated with the spillage of any residual product onto the ground during unloading because it is partially biodegradable and contains components that are biodegradable.
- #4002 reduces the threat of fires associated with hot loads as it has a very high natural flash point.
- #4002 is economical to use and has a very low V.O.C. content.
Use one gallon of Bed Release Agent to 30 gallons of water for most applic
ations. For heavy polymer asphalts or Super Pave type asphalts use One gallon of Bed Release Agent to 15 gallons of water. Apply one gallon of the total mixture onto entire bed of truck before each load. Bed Release Agent can be sprayed onto the bed of the truck using conventional spraying equipment.