DILEX Hydraulic Fluids
Dilex Supreme MEHF Hydraulic Fluid Oil
Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid Oil With DYNAVIS®
#275S DI-LEX Supreme is ideally suited for aerial bucket trucks and a wide assortment of other applications.
is a high dielectric strength oil specially formulated to meet the lubrication requirements of those hydraulic applications that require the use of a high dielectric strength oil. These hydraulic systems require the use of an oil that has a minimum dielectric strength of 25 kilovolts. DI-LEX Supreme Hydraulic Fluid has a dielectric strength of 45 kilovolts.
275S Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid Oil With DYNAVIS®
is a semi-synthetic, multi-grade, non-detergent, rust and oxidation inhibited, anti-wear oil that is specially formulated for use in mobiles such as aerial bucket trucks, off road forestry equipment, and industrial hydraulic systems that are subjected to wide variations in ambient and system operating temperatures and in applications requiring the use of high dielectric strength oil. Includes VarniShield®. The extremely shear stable polymer viscosity index improver provides 275S Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid With Dynavis® with a viscosity index of 150.
275SW Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid Oil With DYNAVIS®
is a premium synthetic blend multi-grade anti-wear hydraulic fluid that is designed for year round use in the high pressure hydraulic systems of mobile equipment that require a hydraulic fluid with the viscometric properties of a MIL-H-5606 type hydraulic fluid that operate over a wide range of ambient temperatures and in applications that require the use of a high dielectric strength oil. Includes VarniShield®. The extremely shear stable polymer viscosity index improver provides 275SW Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid With Dynavis® with a viscosity index of 292.
Blended from the finest high viscosity index solvent refined severely hydro-finished 100% pure paraffin base stocks available, these high viscosity index stocks provide Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid With Dynavis® with:
The trend in hydraulics
- Thermal stability.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation.
- A naturally high viscosity index. This results in a minimum change in viscosity that helps prevent excessive leakage, sluggish operation and lower overall efficiency and other deficiencies attributed to low viscosity index oils over wide operating temperature ranges.
- High film strength. This results in increased wear protection.
- Excellent operating temperature reduction. 100% pure paraffin base oils have better specific heat values, (less heat is absorbed) and better thermal conductivity than convention base oils. These combined
- properties help reduce operating temperatures.
- Superior chemical stability.
- Low volatility. This results in lower makeup requirements due to evaporation loss and less deposit formation.
- Low carbon forming tendencies.
The trend among hydraulic pump builders is to employ higher speed and pressures. These conditions often result in conditions of thin film lubrication that can result in excessive wear. This excessive wear cannot only result in a loss in hydraulic pump efficiency, but also can result in a costly shutdown for maintenance.
Though Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid With Dynavis®
contains an exceptional anti-wear performance that lasts longer than most conventional anti-wear hydraulic fluids, even this exceptional anti-wear package also will disappear over time. To fortify Dilex Supreme Hydraulic Fluid With Dynavis® anti-wear capabilities, Micron Moly® is further blended into the fluid.