Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus is highly advanced, premium quality, multi-grade para-synthetic, high zinc containing, 4-stroke engine oil formulated specify for V-Twin engines. It can also be used in most motorcycles designed with a common engine/transmission lubrication system. Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus is versatile enough for extreme racing situations as well as every day.
Whether you’re pushing your bike to the limit in extreme racing situations or enjoying an easy ride, Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus protects critical engine parts from wear.
Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus Racing Oil is blended from the finest quality, severely hydrotreated, polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely hydroconverted and hydrocracked Group II+ base oils available. This unique combination provides Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus Racing Oil with these benefits:
Recommended for use in most 4-cycle air-cooled or water-cooled motorcycle and ATV engines, including those motorcycles that have a common sump for the engine and transmission (non-metallic clutches only). Not recommended for use in those motorcycle and ATV applications that specify engine oil that meets JASO MA or MB. Refer to the technical data sheet for full applications.
- Outstanding protection against the formation of high temperature deposits.
- High detergency and dispercency to suppress the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish.
- Active cleaning agents for increased and enhanced engine cleanliness and minimized coking deposits on critical engine parts.
- Excellent shear stability to resist viscosity shear down and breakdown in high performance engines and transmissions.
- Excellent high temperature/high shear performance to provide excellent oil film thickness and engine protection at high operating temperatures and shear rates, while minimizing lubricant frictional resistance.
- Extra zinc anti-wear additives to protect the engine and transmission from excessive wear.
- Reduced operating temperatures.